CNSME® 65QV-SP Vertical Slurry Pump is designed to handle diverse uses including all rugged mining and industrial applications, always ensuring reliable performance and excellent wear endurance. 65QV-SP vertical spindle pumps are available in various standard lengths to suit common sump depths, offers a wide range of configurations allowing the pump to be tailored to a specific application. Wetted components are available in a wide range of alloys and elastomers. They are ideally suited for handling abrasive and corrosive liquids and slurries while submerged in sumps or pits.
65QV-SP Vertical Sump Pumps Performance Parameters:
|Matching power P(kw)
CNSME® 65QV-SP Vertical Cantilever Slurry Pumps Design features:
• Fully Cantilevered – Eliminates submerged bearings, packing, lip seals, and mechanical seals that other vertical slurry pumps typically require.
• Impellers – Unique double suction impellers; fluid flow enters the top as well as the bottom. This design eliminates shaft seals and reduces thrust load on the bearings.
• Large Particle – Large particle impellers are also available and enable passing unusually large solids.
• Bearing Assembly – The maintenance friendly bearing assembly has heavy duty roller bearings, robust housings, and a massive shaft.
• Casing – The metal pumps have a heavy walled abrasive resistant Cr27Mo chrome alloy casing. Rubber pumps have a molded rubber casing adhered to sturdy metal structures.
• Column and Discharge Pipe – The metal pump columns and discharge pipes are steel, and the rubber columns and discharge pipes are rubber covered.
• Upper Strainers – Snap in elastomer strainers fit in column openings to prevent overly large particles and unwanted refuse from entering casing of the pump.
• Lower Strainers – Bolt-on cast strainers on the metal pump and molded snap-on elastomer strainers on the rubber pumps protect the pump from oversize particles.
65QV-SP Metal Lined Vertical Pump Column 102: QV65102G, QV65102J, etc
G refers to submerged depth 1200mm;
J refers to submerged depth 1500mm;
L refers to submerged depth 1800mm;
M refers to submerged depth 2000mm;
Q refers to submerged depth 2400mm;
The “Column” is also called “Discharge Column”, the metal vertical pump columns and discharge pipes are steel, and the rubber columns and discharge pipes are rubber covered. And the Column of vertical pump is used to connect the bearing assembly and the motor for submerged pumping assembly applications.
CNSME® 65QV SP Vertical Slurry Pumps Applications:
The SP/SPR verical slurry pumps are available in a wide range of popular sizes to suit most pumping applications. The SP/SPR sump pumps are proving their reliability and efficiency worldwide in: minerals processing, coal preparation, chemical processing, effluent handling, sand and gravel and almost every other tank, pit or hole-in-the ground slurry handling situation. The SP/SPR pump design with either hard metal (SP) or elastomer covered (SPR) components makes it ideal for abrasive and/or corrosive slurries, large particle sizes, high density slurries, continuous or “snore” operation, heavy duties demanding cantilever shafts.