ZJL series slurry pumps are vertical, centrifugal slurry pumps, designed for handling abrasive and corrosive slurries whilst submerged in sumps or pits.
The ZJL series pumps are designed using the Minimum-Wear principle. The Pumps are suitable for handling abrasive and corrosive solids-bearing slurry with maximum density, which are widely used in power, metallurgical, mining, coal, and building materials.
1. Pump- vertical cantilever, single casing, single suction sump pump
2. Impeller- half open impeller design, materials are high chrome alloy or natural rubber, anti-abrasive, wear-resistant, and corrosion-resistant. The gap between the impeller and the frame plate can be adjusted to ensure the efficient operation of the pump.
3. Bearing assembly- barrel bearing assembly, high capacity bearing design, and bearing adopts grease lubrication.
4. Shaft seal- no shaft seal.
5. Drive mode: mainly direct connection(DC) and V-belt(BD).
6. The wet parts are made from strong abrasion resistance high-chrome alloy cast iron or natural rubber.
● Concentrate and tailing processing in concentration plant
● Ash and slag removal in power plant
● Coal slurry delivery and heavy media coal preparation
● Transferring slurry in mining operations
● Heavy media coal preparation